Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pure Science1 2005-2006

I have no word to express how much I miss this moment. My secondary school-time definitely one of my best moment in my life!

I miss my lovely class teacher Miss Devagi, Pn Aznah, Pn Mariam, Pn Rahimah, Pn Kamariah and all of them!

The thing is, I won't be here standing on my feet right now, without them helping me to be who I am today. Especially Miss Devagi, who taught me the meaning of living life and be confident. She knows what I am and she knows my life quite well. In fact, she is the only one who took care of us unconditionally despite different races and religions. 

Sebagai ganti nama kedua, dia membahasakan kami sebagai 'anak'. Dia juga sering menyatakan kebanggaannya mempunyai kami sebagai anak muridnya. And she said this is the best class she ever had. Seperti Miss Devagi, Pn Aznah juga memiliki naluri keibuan menyeluruh kerana dia tidak lokek untuk berkongsi apa sahaja yang ada bersama kami. Pn. Rahimah pula tidak dapat dinafikan seorang ustazah yang gemar gosip2. Hehehe. The one and only Ustazah yang sangat sporting untuk berkongsi cerita. Sungguhpun itu, dia sangat tegas dalam mengendalikan sesi pengajaran dan pembelajaran.

There were actually more teachers who have carved beautiful things on our heart, on my heart precisely. They do have their own personality and strength when it comes to dealing with us, kids. And now, I don't know how much I miss them but will just let it be the best part in my life. Can't turn back time and we have to keep on moving.

Zaman persekolahan sememangnya zaman yang paling indah.

Fakta. Kerana di sinilah aku belajar segala cara untuk menempuhi segala dugaan dan cabaran untuk menjadi seorang manusia yang berguna.








And now, we are all on our different part towards our own destiny.
The memory of 2006.

No comments: