Monday, April 23, 2018

Come back to me please!

Okay, here we go!

I have to say that I have lost interest in writing blog since internet can be very annoying, people are too judgy, and I cannot express enough by doing so.

So, if I post something silly, or something not so normal, people will immediately judge me and trust me, the damage can be done so easily!

And, not to mention what stays in the internet, stays FOREVAHHHH! Just like how my students found my pictures, so I have to contact google, yahoo bla bla bla to remove the innocent photos of me from the cloud (I don't even want to start, so don't ask me what is cloud!)

But you know what?

This blog has been my online diary, a classic journal of what I've been through on my daily life. Something that I could share with many many many people. My happy little pills!

So, if I wrote something and people are being judgy, that is definitely their problem, not mine!

Maybe it is time for me to write again! Blah blah blah blah.

Haha, I am being super lazy. Getting old now!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, let me tell you a story now.

I believe my last post was somewhere 2014?, where I was still a teacher at Austin Heights International School. But I left that school (I cant remember when). I left to Fairview International School, for just a month. Just a month! Then I applied for both Tenby School, and Marlborough College. SO I got a job at Marlborough College as and Art Assistant. It was very interesting when I was working at Marlborough, I was like a Teaching Assistant to the main Art Teacher, but she was super amazing and I always told her that I want to become a teacher, the real main teacher. But along the time, Tenby called me and they offered me better that what Marlborough did, so I left again to Tenby.

Tenby was definitely amazing! I spent two years working there and surprisingly I have learnt a lot! Like more that what I've learnt from the other three school that I have been working with.

But of course, time goes by, amazing offer turned up so I grabbed. That is for Crescendo HELP International School where I am working at the moment. It's been a year and four months now and I have no other feeling about this school yet. I love this school so much and I can see my future here *unless there's better offer from another school, ha ha ha*.

So I am proud to say, that I have taught Arts for Primary for both national and international, and Secondary for national, and now I am teaching IGCSE for Arts Secondary.

I know it's been quite a few schools. People might think that I'm crazy to be jumping schools just like that. But I guess, that is the perks of being Mr. Wafs!

Love.

No comments: